Are you an energetic and motivated person who likes to work outside? Consider applying for a Landscaping Technician job with Paul’s Landscaping of NY, LLC. We offer competitive pay and an exciting work environment where you get to see the results of your work–on a daily basis. This position starts around March 6, 2022.
About Our Company
Paul’s Landscaping of NY, LLC is a fast-growing landscaping and tree service company in the Webster, NY area specializing in providing high-quality landscaping and tree care services. We enhance the appearance and functionality of properties by landscaping them. We are known for our good reputation—we have a five star reputation on Google and Yelp.com, and obtain many of our customers by word-of-mouth from other satisfied customers.
To be successful at Paul’s Landscaping of NY, LLC you need the following traits:
- A good work ethic – we value working hard at all times.
- Have integrity – follow the law, always tell the truth, and always do the right thing.
- Come to work with a positive attitude, ready to conquer the day’s tasks.
- Be able to follow directions, and listen to what was said, and learn and implement information quickly.
- Be a self-starter – take initiative, even when working in a minimally supervised environment, constantly looking for areas to maximize your efficiency and other members of the team.
- Pay attention to detail – aim for perfection.
- Ability to work in a professional, non-smoking, non-swearing environment.
- Ability to pass a background check and a drug screen.
- Clean driving record.
- Ability to lift and move 50 plus pounds occasionally.
- Removing and planting shrubs and trees, seeds, bulbs, flowering plants, grass, sod, ground covers, or shrubs.
- Loading wheelbarrows and spreading mulch, topsoil, and stone.
- Weeding and edging landscape beds.
- Prune or trim trees from ground level, trim shrubs and hedges, using shears, pruners, hedge clippers, and cleaning up debris/shrub clippings.
- Hauling branches and loading trailer.
- Assist with rigging/lowering of branches from ground level for tree removal (we will train how to rig branches).
- Over-seeding lawns.
- Rake, blow, and haul tarps with leaves.
- Various other landscaping tasks as needed.
- We prefer but don’t require prior successful landscaping, lawn, or tree care experience of 1 year or more.
- We prefer but don’t require experience with hedge trimmers, leaf blowers, and chainsaws.
- Must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver’s license with your own reliable transportation.
- Must be able to speak English and be authorized to work in the U.S.
Hours vary depending on weather, but are around 30-40 hours per week with the possibility of occasional overtime. You will get many Saturdays and all Sundays off.